Friday, November 21, 2008

Where Eagles Dare

Today was pretty good, I'm a lot happier and glad it's Friday. I'm Not going to write much now because not very much has happened today. I'll get on later, maybe midnight or so, and edit this post (maybe make a new one?).

Mark should stop being sick and go to school. He was well enough to go to school today. Just didn't feel like it. Lame, should have gone. Not fair that he gets a 3 day week.

I hope the rest of my day turns out good. I might have a midnight adventure or something. Hmm. Yep.


Random playlist time!

Untitled (but has a lot of indie stuff on it)

King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 1 - Neutral Milk Hotel
Neighborhood #2 (Laika) - Arcade Fire
Eventually, All At Once - Joan Of Arc
Neon Bible - Arcade Fire
Two-Headed Boy - Neutral Milk Hotel
Cassandra - Paper Rival
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
The Headmaster Ritual - The Smiths
Holland, 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel
Swimmer King - Paper Rival
Wake Up - Arcade Fire
Peacebone - Animal Collective
Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 1 - The Flaming Lips

No comments: