Friday, November 21, 2008

The Moon

So, the rest of today ended up not as eventful as I thought it would be. I went to Mark's dad's party at like 7:00. I took pictures of random people I didn't know, then, later of Metrophish and some of Billy Woodward & The Senders. Before starting to take pictures I got this huge ass mother fucking stomach-ache that hurt so damn much. To add to that I almost threw up in the bathroom. After my fun bathroom time I got some Coke which eased up my stomach. When both bands finished playing. Collin, Mark, and I went up to Mark's dad's office to hang around and eat. We were planning to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl but Ethan forgot to bring the cables that hook into the T.V.
Later, Andy, Mariana, and Daniel joined us and we just lay around the office listening to music. When Andy and Collin leave to go downstairs,l Daniel decides to go over to the computer and change the music that was playing, which was Pedro The Lion. It was nice, chill music, but no, he has to change it to some heavier stuff that didn't fit the mood at all. Mark and I kind of yelled at him until he informed us that he had to go to the bathroom. We changed it back to the music that was playing before. Mariana drove Mark, Daniel, and I home. Well, more like to Mark's house. Mark didn't want Daniel going into his house, only to leave way later than Mark wanted him to. It didn't stop Daniel. We hung around Mark's house for a bit, Daniel and Collin left after Mark got a bit pissed at Daniel. Hehe
I just got on his computer after that and randomly commented on peoples facebook statuses with "orly" or something random. I left his house at around 12:30. I ended up not having a super awesome late night adventure. Oh woe is me. Today (Saturday) I get to either A) hear my mom bitch to me about grades or B) give me a boring lecture. Sunday will most likely resemble Saturday.

I'm pretty psyched for the 2.5 day week coming up.

No comments: