Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ashtray Monument

I want to make a huge bonfire in my backyard...

I hope I don't have mono. If I do have it, I'm blaming Mark or MB. Hehe.
If I do have it, then I know four other people that are going to have it or already have it.

I want to go to an Amebix show on the 29th. It's in Pennsylvania... I wonder if someone would drive Maddi, Sarah, and I up there. Anarcho-punk is awesome.

Positive Youth Fest is next week! YAY! It's going to be a fun Friday/ Saturday next week!
Maddi's sister comes back for good on Wednesday. She seems cool.

I hate being sick. I hate school. School sucks. I'm going to fail my chemistry test tomorrow. Fuck, exams start on friday. I have French oral exams sometime from Monday to Wednesday. I'm so ill-prepared for school. My grades suck. I need to get them up or my parents will get so pissed, then I wont get to go see people.

I think Boxcar is a great song. Go listen to it! It's by Jawbreaker.

Here are the lyrics:
You're not punk, and I'm telling everyone.
Save your breath, I never was one.
You don't know what I'm all about.
Like killing cops and reading Kerouac.

My enemies are all too familiar.
They're the ones who used to call me friend.
I'm coloring outside your guidelines.
I was passing out when you were passing our your rules.
One. Two. Three. Four.
Who's punk what's the score?

Got a friend. Her name is Boxcar.
Cigarettes and beer in El Sob.
Her hair was blue, now it's green.
I like her mind. She hates the scene.

My enemies are all too familiar.
They're the ones who used to call me friend.
I'm coloring outside your guidelines.
I was passing out when you were passing our your rules.
One. Two. Three. Four.
Who's punk what's the score?

You're on your own.
You're all alone.

1 comment:

brandon said...

spoiler: I HAVE MONO.

MARK DRANK MY ROCKSTAR

he probably passed it around.


sorry :[